6/5 Sux @ Flubs 7:05PM CT

Fedde likely won't resign here as a Boras client, so I'm okay dealing him. The contract is already looking fantastic, he's said all the right stuff, and while I'd love to retain him, moving him is probably the right play. Would love to see him pitch in a big situation and would wish him all the best.

Just now, Heads22 said:

Fedde likely won't resign here as a Boras client, so I'm okay dealing him. The contract is already looking fantastic, he's said all the right stuff, and while I'd love to retain him, moving him is probably the right play. Would love to see him pitch in a big situation and would wish him all the best.

Agreed. Seems like a really good guy too. Easy to root for 

Posted (edited)

Grifol really needs to be strategic about the bullpen because he's probably going to have to cover 4 full innings based on Fedde's current pitch count.

Line up your four best relievers that can pitch tonight.

67 right now.   Maybe you get two more, but that first couple of innings was really taxing.

So relievers to cover 3 innings works a lot better obviously.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 1

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Grifol really needs to be strategic about the bullpen because he's probably going to have to cover 4 full innings based on Fedde's current pitch count.

Line up your four best relievers that can pitch tonight.

uh

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Nicky BA up to .253. 78 wRC+. Was at 0.3 fWAR coming into the game. Keeps hitting like this and he’ll be a 1-2 WAR player at the end of the season. Not bad

He won’t keep it up.  Just like Sheets, they go on short hot streaks and get their numbers up and then they get cold for even longer and their numbers drop back down again.  They are simply bench players.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

9 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Nicky BA up to .253. 78 wRC+. Was at 0.3 fWAR coming into the game. Keeps hitting like this and he’ll be a 1-2 WAR player at the end of the season. Not bad

It's not good.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

He's bad.  He will be bad.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Fedde is just good even if @White Sox23 will never admit it

This isn’t true at all.  I just don’t think the Sox are getting back a haul for him due to his lack of history in doing this.  He was one of Getz’s few good acquisitions.

Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to give Getz a nice golf clap for it at the end of his history-making season.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

2 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

He won’t keep it up.  Just like Sheets, they go on short hot streaks and get their numbers up and then they get cold for even longer and their numbers drop back down again.  They are simply bench players.

We tried to do this with Madrigal every time and the numbers at the end never did arrive as projected...

• Thanks 1