6/5 Sux @ Flubs 7:05PM CT

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, wegner said:

15-47 is bad 

And the White Sox are good for what ails ya if you're a struggling team.

Now on pace for a 39-123 final record.  That’s a no gouda either. 

Edited by WhiteSox2023

6 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Team record is 15. Surely Pedro will be fired if he gets past that right?

It's 15 over two seasons last 5 of 67, first 10 of 68.

They have now tied the single season record of 13 straight.

11th time they had a lead in the 7th inning or later...and lost.

AND this is the 4th time that has happened in the last five games!

DON'T STOP NOW BOYS! Lets' go for 20!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:

Now on pace for 39-123.  That’s not good either. 

I can see these guys winning 24 more games, do you?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

That asshole better not manage another game.  This bullpen is a complete disgrace.  Way to give the Cubs some life.

He will.  He’s Jerry and Getz’s fall guy for the end of the season.  I’m convinced.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

That asshole better not manage another game.  This bullpen is a complete disgrace.  Way to give the Cubs some life.

This pen is on Getz.  It doesn't matter what order they get sent out there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

JR see no problem he gets $1 rent for stadium again this year 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, wegner said:

I can see these guys winning 24 more games, do you?

Just by luck and the randomness of baseball, I would think so.  But then again, how does a team lose 13 games in a row?  So everything is out the window at this point.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

It's 15 over two seasons last 5 of 67, first 10 of 68.

They have now tied the single season record of 13 straight.

11th time they had a lead in the 7th inning or later...and lost.

AND this is the 4th time that has happened in the last five games!

DON'T STOP NOW BOYS! Lets' go for 20!

Ahhh, thanks for this info.  I googled the record and saw both 15 and 13 losses as records so I was confused.  I didn’t see the details about the 15 losses being across two seasons.  So basically the “true” or “real” record can be set with one more loss.  That 15 losses across two seasons is a bit more trivial in my opinion.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

All Sox fans need to understand that JR doesn't care in the least what this team does on the field. To him the Sox are nothing but an investment. An investment that gains value every year no matter what the results are on the field. He cares about keeping costs as low as possible so that increase in value every year is at its max. 

He is the absolute worst type of professional sports owner. The quicker you understand that the less you can invest emotionally or financially in this team.

The White Sox are the laughing stock of MLB this year. They may very well lose 120 games. 

As long as JR is the one calling all the shots It doesn't matter who the GM is or the Manager is or who the players are. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

This pen is on Getz.  It doesn't matter what order they get sent out there.

Getz was a total joke of a hire. He should absolutely be fired for this mess as well, but we know he won’t because he’s as much of a kiss ass as Pedro.

• Like 4

Just now, brijames1957 said:

All Sox fans need to understand that JR doesn't care in the least what this team does on the field. To him the Sox are nothing but an investment. An investment that gains value every year no matter what the results are on the field. He cares about keeping costs as low as possible so that increase in value every year is at its max. 

He is the absolute worst type of professional sports owner. The quicker you understand that the less you can invest emotionally or financially in this team.

The White Sox are the laughing stock of MLB this year. They may very well lose 120 games. 

As long as JR is the one calling all the shots It doesn't matter who the GM is or the Manager is or who the players are. 

We all know what everyone is waiting for, but we’re all smart enough to not post it

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 3

1 minute ago, Milkman delivers said:

I’ll say it. For three ghosts to visit JR.

4...you forgot the ghost of Eddie Einhorn visits him first

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

I am pretty sure Kopech is my most hated player in tram history.  

The trade frenzy prospect humpers think he will bring some kind of value.  He's basically a fragile player physically and mentally.  Maybe there is a GM that is naive at the Getz/TLR level.  

The organization's hopes are in Birmingham.  Will they be rushed? Then when they make it to the big league roster there will be some growing pains.

Just now, kitekrazy said:

The trade frenzy prospect humpers think he will bring some kind of value.  He's basically a fragile player physically and mentally.  Maybe there is a GM that is naive at the Getz/TLR level.  

The organization's hopes are in Birmingham.  Will they be rushed? Then when they make it to the big league roster there will be some growing pains.

Barons have good pitching, but the offense there isn’t exciting at all