6/5 Sux @ Flubs 7:05PM CT

5 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

This isn’t true at all.  I just don’t think the Sox are getting back a haul for him due to his lack of history in doing this.  He was one of Getz’s few good acquisitions.

Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to give Getz a nice golf clap for it at the end of his history-making season.

Lol. The same way you just spoke about Sheets and López is the way you spoke about Fedde early in the season “just wait until he comes down to reality”. I’m still waiting..

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

We tried to do this with Madrigal every time and the numbers at the end never did arrive as projected...

Exactly.  It’s called moment in time fluffing.  You can do it with a lot of crappy players when they get two or three hits in a game that juice up their crappy numbers a bit.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Exactly.  It’s called moment in time fluffing.  You can do it with a lot of crappy players when they get two or three hits in a game that juice up their crappy numbers a bit.

you buried the lede. the funniest part of his post was IF...one 1 WAR!

bro.

Gavin Sheets is a fucking clown but this is what happens when you jerk players around.

2 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Lol. The same way you just spoke about Sheets and López is the way you spoke about Fedde early in the season “just wait until he comes down to reality”. I’m still waiting..

Good, hopefully Fedde doesn’t crap the bed before the deadline and returns a prospect in the top 100.

Getz had a great offseason.  I was completely wrong.  The Sox record speaks for itself.

• Paper Bag 2

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Fedde just saved some of that trade value juice by a few feet.

You were wishing so hard it would stay fair. Fedde got screwed by horrific d and did a good job overcoming it to preserve the lead.

• Like 1