6/5 Sux @ Flubs 7:05PM CT

1 minute ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

You were wishing so hard it would stay fair. Fedde got screwed by horrific d and did a good job overcoming it to preserve the lead.

Nope, I want the prospect.  It was terrible D but a pitcher still has to pitch over it.

The missed pop-up was a tough play in a field Sheets wasn't familiar with and a ball with a lot of back spin. You can't judge his defesce on that play or the play that Stone had wrong. Sheets was there if the play was made in time. What is this sh1t?  Fvk the cubs.

Just now, tray said:

The missed pop-up was a tough play in a field Sheets wasn't familiar with and a ball with a lot of back spin. You can't judge his defesce on that play or the play that Stone had wrong. Sheets was there if the play was made in time. What is this sh1t?  Fvk the cubs.

he's a terrible fielder but it doesn't help going back to 1B for, as said a terrible fielder. He's not Mookie Betts out there exactly. Stop putting players in bad spots.

13 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

It’s not bad either. Better fWAR than Cubs legend Christopher Morel in fact.

It’s bad.  Nicky Lopez sucks.  You would trade him in a second for Christopher Morel.

The end.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tray said:

That was a routine play for most 1B.  You are nuts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I'm fucking sick and tired of our young latin players getting fucked over by umps. It's uncanny. Thank god Sosa didn't let it affect him. 

Confidence is a crazy fucking thing. All of a sudden, Sosa has it. 

Started with Moncada his rookie year and all those called strike 3's.  Caitlin Clark Hazing.

• Like 1

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Started with Moncada his rookie year and all those called strike 3's.  Caitlin Clark Hazing.

I can't like only one sentence in a post but let the record show I only liked the 1st one. The 2nd one is classic caulfield non sequitur. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Sure

The Sox are terrible.  They need every prospect they can get and have to hope that less than half of them actually pan out.  Position prospects hopefully, since their entire lineup is devoid of any talent outside of one player.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 1

Waiting for someone to argue that Julks at 28 is part of the future while Burger needed to be jettisoned at 26/27 for being too old.

Although I guess part of that was the concern about his body breaking down as he got older, too.