6/6 - Celebrity Battle of the Soxes - Red v. White 7:10

3 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Is this DeLoach guy any good? I see he's young. Is he a top prospect? How'd we acquire him?

From Seattle for Gregory Santos. 4th OF type. Good strike zone judgement. He's ranked 29 in MLB's white sox top 30.

18 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

From Seattle for Gregory Santos. 4th OF type. Good strike zone judgement. He's ranked 29 in MLB's white sox top 30.

Thanks. Well we should in theory be rooting for him starting tonight. Santos is still rehabbing I think. I hope this guy has some tools. He could spark us like Pham. Mabe a victory tonight with DeLoach and DeJong.

7 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

This lineup makes it seem like Pedro is TRYING to get canned

Pedro is just doing what hes told from upstairs. There is no other reason why he still has a job with how much of a disaster this season has been.

• Like 1

• WestEddy changed the title to Celebrity Battle of the Soxes - Red v. White 7:10
8 minutes ago, Donny Lucy's Avocado Farm said:

I wonder if watching the games is causing them to lose. If the Sox lose and no one saw it happen, then did it really happen?

Or they should try to lose, then fail at that, too. 

• Haha 1

• WestEddy changed the title to 6/6 - Celebrity Battle of the Soxes - Red v. White 7:10
1 hour ago, WestEddy said:

I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t care, good, I don’t care, and apparently he hits better with a boo-boo on his finger.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3