6/6 - Celebrity Battle of the Soxes - Red v. White 7:10

31 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

Gonna see Mendick on the mound tonight?

Leury activated.

Heck, throw Pablo Ozuna while they're at it.

Colas would clearly be the MOST fun to watch, but would probably blow out his UCL.

54 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I can....he can't overcome a shitty owner

If Kenny Williams can win a World Series despite the shitty owner, then Chris Getz should be able to assemble a team that isn’t the worst in baseball history.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

If Kenny Williams can win a World Series despite the shitty owner, then Chris Getz should be able to assemble a team that isn’t the worst in baseball history.

This team is bad but our level of suckitivity is inflated by Pedro Grifol.   I don't claim to be a baseball genius but I know I could have gotten at least 10 more Ws out of this roster than our bonehead manager has  (and I think Ozzie could have gotten 20-25 more).   So don't blame 100% of our suckitivity on Getz (unless you know he has the authority to fire this bozo)  

• Haha 3
  • TLR 1
  • Paper Bag 1

1 minute ago, sin city sox fan said:

This team is bad but our level of suckitivity is inflated by Pedro Grifol.   I don't claim to be a baseball genius but I know I could have gotten at least 10 more Ws out of this roster than our bonehead manager has  (and I think Ozzie could have gotten 20-25 more).   So don't blame 100% of our suckitivity on Getz (unless you know he has the authority to fire this bozo)  

You’re saying Ozzie would have this team at 35-28 to 40-23.  That’s insane.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ozzie would have gotten us 20-25 more wins!?!?! What the f*** are you smoking!!! And I like Ozzie but that is just ludicrous 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JTB said:

You’re saying Ozzie would have this team at 35-28 to 40-23.  That’s insane.

Possibly as good as 45-18.    This team plays with zero inspiration and still gets many leads that it blows.    Pedro is the worst manager in the history of baseball and is capable of creating a high level of suckitivity for any team.

• Haha 4
  • TLR 1

Possibly as good as 45-18.    This team plays with zero inspiration and still gets many leads that it blows.    Pedro is the worst manager in the history of baseball and is capable of creating a high level of suckitivity for any team.

Ok you have to be trolling. How much WAR do you think a "Great" manager provides?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Big Hurtin said:

Jerry Reinsdorf was a “source of intrigue” and in the future could become a “source of controversy.” –From a story by reporter Linda Kay, Chicago Tribune January 30, 1981.

Woodford obviously needs to be DFAd tonight.  That was a  disgrace.
I'd like to see them give Dominguez a shot.  He's a AAAA guy, but he's been a Sox lifer, pitching decently in Charlotte and  why not give him a moment in the sun?