6/6 - Celebrity Battle of the Soxes - Red v. White 7:10

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, hi8is said:

Anyone remember when golden boy Ricky Hahn picked Moncada over Devers in his Sale package?

I sure do. ?

I remember he asked for Devers and the Red Sox said no, but believe what you want.

https://blogs.fangraphs.com/sunday-notes-the-white-sox-wanted-rafael-devers-and-the-elbow-gods-got-their-revenge/

Edited by A-Train to 35th
add link

11 hours ago, hi8is said:

I’m just now starting to sit down and watch the game. Hysterical…

Shriffin is all jazzed, “I have a feeling!!! Tonight is the NIGHT… the losing streak is OVER!”

Stone is sitting in the background with thoughts clear as day, “don’t count on it buddy” while he just waits for some airtime in putting down his assignment from the higher ups…

”talk up Paul dejung”

And within two pitches the game is already lost. ???

5 hours ago, Big Hurtin said:

Dear god, I didn’t realize how accurate @hi8is’s post was.  I thought it was a joke post but it was REAL!!!  Amazing story-telling.  And absolute CRINGE by Schriffen.  Stone is sitting back there thinking, “who in the f*** hired this clown to work with me?  That Benetti dork was bad enough as it is.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, hi8is said:

I’m just now starting to sit down and watch the game. Hysterical…

Shriffin is all jazzed, “I have a feeling!!! Tonight is the NIGHT… the losing streak is OVER!”

Stone is sitting in the background with thoughts clear as day, “don’t count on it buddy” while he just waits for some airtime in putting down his assignment from the higher ups…

”talk up Paul dejung”

And within two pitches the game is already lost. ???

John has quickly gone from "alright new guy sounds OK give him a chance" to "this is perhaps the worst White Sox decision of all time, in a crowded field to pick from".

Brutal. I get it's a hard job, but simply not becoming a meme within the first couple months wasn't attainable for him.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Dear god, I didn’t realize how accurate @hi8is’s post was.  I thought it was a joke post but it was REAL!!!  Amazing story-telling.  And absolute CRINGE by Schriffen.  Stone is sitting back there thinking, “who in the f*** hired this clown to work with me?  That Benetti dork was bad enough as it is.”

Anti Greg775 sure thing house bets.