June 7th. BoSox vs Crochet. Streak-Ender.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Can't really compare Crochet to anyone else regarding an extension with his injuries and lack of SP .

i think that's what makes extending him to a team friendly contract intriguing and maybe easier to iron out

Edited by joejoesox

Thanks for alerting us this is free on mlb.com. My first game of the year.

Robert baby!

BTW if we trade Luis Robert that may be it for me. I might divorce myself from baseball if we can't keep this horse! My gosh he is a physical specimin as they say. This guy unlike Eloy is worth nursing any injuries he gets. NO REASON TO TRADE THIS STAR folks. 1-0.

• Like 2

the biggest concern i had for crochet when we called him up was the fact that he had a hard time locating his fastball, now he seems to be able to throw the ball more/less where he wants, pretty much the only guy in our rotation who can do that.  this team is gonna be awful for at least another 3-4 years after the fire sale

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Good god Vaughn has absolutely no power. That ball should have been deposited at least against the wall.

The wild thing is that he had above average power in 2021 and 2022 going off statcast.

Then it began to lag last year. Now it's vanished.

• Paper Bag 1

4 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Why the f*** is an MSU athlete in the booth? MUTE.

Chicago Tribune Opinion piece title tomorrow:

I thought 14 White Sox losses in a row was rock bottom. Then I listened to John Schriffen flirting with a teen gymnast. 

• Haha 2
  • Hawk 1

Just now, SoCalChiSox said:

Chicago Tribune Opinion piece title tomorrow:

I thought 14 White Sox losses in a row was rock bottom. Then I listened to John Schriffen flirting with a teen gymnast. 

I muted it, as he actually doing that? Yikes.