June 7th. BoSox vs Crochet. Streak-Ender.

1 minute ago, SoCalChiSox said:

Chicago Tribune Opinion piece title tomorrow:

I thought 14 White Sox losses in a row was rock bottom. Then I listened to John Schriffen flirting with a teen gymnast.Ā 

I was not listening but omfg if he really did that

Ā 

Posted (edited)

What the hell was that? If manager wanted appeal how the hell is Vaughn not in on it? Team so bad

Edited by Soxfest

2 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

Crochet threw to 1st, runner at 3B was like wtf? ty i'll take the free run

Why not just go touch first base with Vaughn taking the ball over there after the mound meeting.

Pedro is a goofball for even disrupting the damned game like that.

Theyre all fucking goofballs.

I'm not even mad at those dumb plays that cost us two runs. Whatever. Good interview with the Michigan State gymnastics star from Bolingbrook. They should have given her more than 20 tickets. Kidding. She said she only used 19 so class move by the Sox,

Just now, hi8is said:

Why not just go touch first base with Vaughn taking the ball over there after the mound meeting.

Pedro is a goofball for even disrupting the damned game like that.

Theyre all fucking goofballs.

that's a fireable offense, don't think i've ever seen a coach appeal to 1B when a runner is at 3rd, that's just insanely stupid

• TLR 1

18 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

these interviews always make me switch to the opponents feed lmao, so cringe

ditto

24 pitch inningĀ  52 through 3.

Inning complicated by a clear swinging 3rd strike that the 3rd base ump called a non swing a Crochet throwing error. Then the steal of home by the runner on 3rd on the appeal play after a mound meeting . Not entirely sure if the appeal play was also a bad throw by Crochet but Vaughn missed it. The replay did show that the runner missed 1st base. Also not sure if a bad throw cancelled out the appeal play . But the Sox did not win the appeal.

Weird inning.