Nastrini down, Peralta up, Drohan DFA

Does Peralta even get on the plane to Seattle? And who do they DFA to add Thorpe? My guess is either Peralta or Shewmake. But you could always make a case for Dominic Leone, Anderson, or even Clevinger, if they're committing to the young guys.

35 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Does Peralta even get on the plane to Seattle? And who do they DFA to add Thorpe? My guess is either Peralta or Shewmake. But you could always make a case for Dominic Leone, Anderson, or even Clevinger, if they're committing to the young guys.

Still feels like a big IF to me. The roster shuffling seems like desperation, just hoping something magically works.

56 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Thorpe is on the 40

1 hour ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I guess we can’t consider him one of our 15 “legitimate” pitching prospects in the minors.

Was coming to say this, thanks for taking care of it for me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Wasn’t even aware that we had a Drohan.  Was it appraised before we threw it out?!?

Yea, it was appraised as someone worth a 40 and 26 man spot before being re-appraised as a bad addition. You can't find that sort of commitment just anywhere.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

53 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Yea, it was appraised as someone worth a 40 and 26 man spot before being re-appraised as a bad addition. You can't find that sort of commitment just anywhere.

Reuse and recycle is dead, man

• Haha 1

• Kyyle23 changed the title to Nastrini down, Peralta up, Drohan DFA

With our record, surprised Drohan didn't get a chance just to see if there was something to work with.  Guess the minor league rehab was worse than I thought.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BamaDoc said:

With our record, surprised Drohan didn't get a chance just to see if there was something to work with.  Guess the minor league rehab was worse than I thought.

It was a shoulder injury right? I basically wrote him off then.