6/10 - White Stockings vs. Pike Street Salty Dogs 8:40pm

• Capn12 pinned this topic
1 hour ago, cuban_sammiches said:

These west coast trips always have me dragging ass at work the next day.

It's these games that make me miss having cable....I love to stay up until 12:30 watching our bullpen blow a late lead 

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Ooh we got Bacon tonight. I forgot Stone never does west coast games. 

Yep.  When he’s not clowning his partner, he’s taking vacations during west coast trips.  Amazing how the Sox let The Legend do whatever he wants but were all over Benetti’s nuts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Yep.  When he’s not clowning his partner, he’s taking vacations during west coast trips.  Amazing how the Sox let The Legend do whatever he wants but were all over Benetti’s nuts.

There was just no way they were gonna allow Jason to sip a Campfire Milkshake on air

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Fedde ERA down to 3.14. The Twins could really use him.

When is the last time we traded with the Twinkies?

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

When is the last time we traded with the Twinkies?

Probably Liriano/Escobar.

By the way, Fedde has already been worth roughly $10 to the White Sox so far, and arguably the best move, along with starting Crochet (so far, knock on wood).

1.6 fWAR coming into tonight's game, and that will be going up even more in all likelihood.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Probably Liriano/Escobar.

By the way, Fedde has already been worth roughly $10 to the White Sox so far, and arguably the best move, along with starting Crochet (so far, knock on wood).

1.6 fWAR coming into tonight's game, and that will be going up even more in all likelihood.

Oh it’s most certainly going up after this performance. This dude might be a 4 WAR pitcher this season. Remarkable career turnaround.