6/10 - White Stockings vs. Pike Street Salty Dogs 8:40pm

14 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

That's just not going to happen.   Although Hahn should obviously be more under the microscope than Getz.

Kopech is as bad a reliever as the Sox have had in a while. And Leasure is overrated apparently. He's been pathetic. Tonight was another game that proves there always will be one aspect of the game that prevents victory. Tonight the starting pitching was A-plus, the hitting and defense were good nuff. But the bullpen was an F-minus and that's the ballgame. Of course I heard on the radio Sox rank last in pitching (I think it's ERA) and last in BA. Way to put together a roster. You'd think they want to lose, wink wink, tank, tank.

4 hours ago, greg775 said:

Kopech is as bad a reliever as the Sox have had in a while. And Leasure is overrated apparently. He's been pathetic. Tonight was another game that proves there always will be one aspect of the game that prevents victory. Tonight the starting pitching was A-plus, the hitting and defense were good nuff. But the bullpen was an F-minus and that's the ballgame. Of course I heard on the radio Sox rank last in pitching (I think it's ERA) and last in BA. Way to put together a roster. You'd think they want to lose, wink wink, tank, tank.

It’s time to DFA Kopech, the guy is never going to figure things out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wegner said:

This bullpen has been bad all year but particularly atrocious the last week or so.

Also, did we just get crap sent to us from the Dodgers? Pretty sad when Trayce Thompson ends up being the best part of that trade.

For Soxtalk there's never a good return. .....

I fell asleep on my couch watching the game. Woke up right after the homer in the 8th making it 4-0,, went to bed thinking this one was in the bag. Is the Schriff OK? God do they suck.

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I fell asleep on my couch watching the game. Woke up right after the homer in the 8th making it 4-0,, went to bed thinking this one was in the bag. Is the Schriff OK? God to they suck.

It's NEVER in the bag!

I went to sleep after the 7th inning absolutely sure the game was over since the Mariners seemed to have nothing going for them. Woke up to see this ?

I’ve been very slow to believe they would actually break the loss record, but now I’m confident they will.

2 minutes ago, Milkman delivers said:

I went to sleep after the 7th inning absolutely sure the game was over since the Mariners seemed to have nothing going for them. Woke up to see this ?

I’ve been very slow to believe they would actually break the loss record, but now I’m confident they will.

Let me borrow my own words...

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, fathom said:

Like anyone is watching this?

I think you underestimate the number of people hate watching. I personally know a lot of people who are watching games (some not even Sox fans), but it’s for all the wrong reasons. A lot of fans are really sick of ownership/management and are kind of enjoying this plane crash.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, Milkman delivers said:

Never assume they're going to win. Never underestimate how much the bullpen sucks.

Edited by Bob Sacamano
  • Haha 1