Sox @ Seamen 6/11 8:40 CDT

• bmags pinned this topic
6 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Let's see how they invent new and creative ways to blow the game late again tonight. 

Last night was brutal, the bunt, how Kopech was used, the kill shot at the end, the failure to plate another insurance run the inning prior, even for this team it was bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

0-2 (or worse) will get Maldy into into the .06's

Whenever we see both Lee and Maldonado in the lineup, I wonder if it's a mandate from Getz to play Maldonado or if Pedro is just that stupid.

Or both.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

6 minutes ago, Quin said:

Whenever we see both Lee and Maldonado in the lineup, I wonder if it's a mandate from Getz to play Maldonado or if Pedro is just that stupid.

Or both.

Anytime you can get a guy with a 225 OPS into the lineup you do it.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Quin said:

Or both.

I wish they would at least workout Lee at 1B to give them some line up flexibility and put Vaughn at DH.  It just means you cannot remove Moldy during a game without losing the DH which is horrifying.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Thorpe's MLB debut. I am 6th row behind Sox' dugout. I'm gonna be giving it to Pedro all game.

You sir, are doing the lord's work.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Quin said:

Or both.

Pedro is definitely that stupid, but I could see Getz mandating something that stupid as well.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I wish they would at least workout Lee at 1B to give them some line up flexibility and put Vaughn at DH.  It just means you cannot remove Moldy during a game without losing the DH which is horrifying.

Nah, don't f*** with Lee. Just have to wait out Pedro and Moldy.

4 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Thorpe's MLB debut. I am 6th row behind Sox' dugout. I'm gonna be giving it to Pedro all game.

Be loud enough where it makes it to the broadcast and you make that bum Schriffen call you a hater.

3 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Last night was brutal, the bunt, how Kopech was used, the kill shot at the end, the failure to plate another insurance run the inning prior, even for this team it was bad.

V

• Like 1