Sox @ Seamen 6/11 8:40 CDT

10 minutes ago, fathom said:

Location is good, change up with definitely play.  Slider doesn’t seem to fool anyone.

He needs some sort of out pitch. The fastball and changeup are good, but I think he could work on something more. He reminds me of Buehrle with how he pitches.

Just now, The Beast said:

He needs some sort of out pitch. The fastball and changeup are good, but I think he could work on something more. He reminds me of Buehrle with how he pitches.

The change is a big time out pitch.

• Like 1

Just now, The Beast said:

He led all the minors in k's last year. He missed a lot of bats.

9 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

If this is really who KLee is, he is a plus starting catcher in MLB.  If Quero makes it, great but Korey as he has been the first 2 months of the year is a good starter.

sure no argument there, I'm just saying that Quero is the one most people consider having more upside 

Edited by joejoesox

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

The change is a big time out pitch.

1 minute ago, TaylorStSox said:

He led all the minors in k's last year. He missed a lot of bats.

Great, then add a circle change. Make adjustments as a soft tosser or get hit hard as batters catch up. He’s doing fine so far.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Great, then add a circle change. Make adjustments as a soft tosser or get hit hard as batters catch up. He’s doing fine so far.

You want a kid with a 70 grade change up to change it? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Why?  He led MiLB in Ks last year.

1 minute ago, TaylorStSox said:

You want a kid with a 70 grade change up to change it? 

Add to it. 

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

Why?  He led MiLB in Ks last year.

Nevermind.

Just now, chw42 said:

No whiffs on the fastball so far. But a 41% whiff rate on the change up. Cutter and slider sit in the 20s. 

He's gotten spotty with his control at times.  A fair amount haven't been competitive.  I bet he gets sharper with more experience. 

• Like 1

goes without saying but this is the worst baseball team i've ever seen in my whole life, they should all have to eat a plate of s%*# after every loss, f*** this team

• Like 1
  • Haha 1