Quick Rant

Cali

So I live in an apartment complex, where I live in on of the two townhouses in the center surrounded by other apartments in a square. There is this family who was so noisy all the time, and they're finally moving out. They were loud all the time, no matter what. The kids would get up at 8 or 9 in the morning on weekends and be yelling at the top of their lungs. Now it's 11:30 at night, on a Sunday night mind you, they are doing a final mad dash to move out, and are making so much noise, clanking pans and s*** together, dropping bookcases, and yelling at the top of there lungs at one another. That is so f***ing disrespectful. People are sleeping and it's as if nobody else lives here but them. The Mom screaming for her kids, I mean SCREAMING for her kids. f*** I hate this kind of s***. Thank God they're moving out...

Anyone else ever head this kind of problem of blatent disrespect from your neighbors?

Yell at them a la Eddie Murphy in Coming to America.

"Yes!  f*** you, too!"

Ha Ha! I wish I had enough balls to yell at them. I wish I could also throw my voice like a ventrilaquist(sp?) so they wouldn't know from which apartment the yelling was coming from. :D

Yell at them a la Eddie Murphy in Coming to America.

"Yes!  f*** you, too!"

Hehe, this is off topic, but that made me remember one of my favorite quotes from Coming to America:

"You know him from the 'Whats Goin' Down" episode of 'Thats My Mama", ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for Mr. RANDY WATSON!!!"

So I live in an apartment complex, where I live in on of the two townhouses in the center surrounded by other apartments in a square. There is this family who was so noisy all the time, and they're finally moving out. They were loud all the time, no matter what. The kids would get up at 8 or 9 in the morning on weekends and be yelling at the top of their lungs. Now it's 11:30 at night, on a Sunday night mind you, they are doing a final mad dash to move out, and are making so much noise, clanking pans and s*** together, dropping bookcases, and yelling at the top of there lungs at one another. That is so f***ing disrespectful. People are sleeping and it's as if nobody else lives here but them. The Mom screaming for her kids, I mean SCREAMING for her kids. f*** I hate this kind of s***. Thank God they're moving out...

Anyone else ever head this kind of problem of blatent disrespect from your neighbors?

Sounds like the Mom could do with sum Anger Manage - Ment courses, and remember ppl's that 3 words, not 2. :lol:

When I first met my wife, we were together for 6 months before we moved in together. We decided to rent an apartment. I had the same kind of bulls*** living next to me that you did. I finally had enough and knocked on their door. I told the "man of the house" that I had enough of his family's bulls***. I also warned him to knock it off. He ignored it, and a week later, I knocked on his door again. I also hurled some nasty stuff his way, and he invited me outside.

Needless to say, I beat him senseless. Yes, the police were called, but no charges were administered (whew!). I never had a problem with them again, because he was too afraid to mess with me after that. When they got loud, I would just pound on the wall and tell them to shut the f*** up. You could hear him shutting them up. He wanted no part of Round 2.

But I digress. Be happy you got those assholes out of your building!

When my brother was going to college at art Institute of Seattle, they had him living in a regular apartment building. We would always try to be as quiet as possible, but my brothers computer chair would piss the guy on the bottom off when ever it rolled. Anyways, the guys way of "getting back at us" was that he would POUND on his ceiling/our floor constant for over a minute. It was quite funny.