6/12 Sox @ Seattle 8:40PM CT

1 minute ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

When Pham comes back tomorrow I hope to god they send Colas down. It's just such a waste of time. 

Just tell him to swing for the fences.  

2 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

When Pham comes back tomorrow I hope to god they send Colas down. It's just such a waste of time. 

The trio of Colas, Fletcher and Deloach is so bad

And yet he won’t get fired, it’s truly amazing.  They might be the only team in pro sports that wouldn’t fire their head coach/manager if they were on pace for one of the worst seasons ever almost halfway through the season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’d give Colas an extended shot over the other two hands down.  Not overly impressed with what I’ve from Fletcher and DeLoach.

They all can’t hit for average or power.  Just more crap that won’t be difference makers.

I understand (not that I agree) that they are going to keep Pedro through at least the end of the season because Jerry is too cheap to pay multiple managers,  but…how can you possibly continue to employ Katz and Thames?

3 minutes ago, Rusty said:

I understand (not that I agree) that they are going to keep Pedro through at least the end of the season because Jerry is too cheap to pay multiple managers,  but…how can you possibly continue to employ Katz and Thames?

Even if they fire him now they wouldn’t be paying two managers, someone in house would just interim for the rest of the year.