6/12 Sox @ Seattle 8:40PM CT

Once again a lack of execution, the inability to get guys home from third base with less than two guys kills them.

This is simply a really, really bad team.

37 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Three hits won't cut it. Embarrassing. At least Cannon looked amazing. Is he supposed to be this good? Sox have lost what? 16 of 17?

They have lost 23 of the last 25 games. 

• Paper Bag 1

46 minutes ago, Lightly Folded said:

Do Getz or Reinsdorf even watch the games? Do the other white Sox owners (Jerry’s partners) even look to see who won? Does LaRussa think it’s still spring training. Make “The Sodfather” the manager. He probably know more about baseball than all of them combined. 

Reinsdorf is at the home games from what I've been told.

The minority owners have absolutely no say in the operation, so regardless if the Sox win or lose or get rained out from that standpoint it doesn't matter to them. What does matter is they keep getting a good return on their investment. 

We shouldn't be surprised replay communication issues continue just like they did under TLR with this dysfunctional organization:

“The way the challenge works, I look back and [bench coach] Charlie [Montoya] is on the phone counting down, and they tell me ‘challenge or not.’ Charlie was counting five, four, three and when he got to three he said challenge, I challenged and they said I ran out of time. I didn’t think I ran out of time.” -- Pedro Grifol 

“We have to have that killer mentality of ‘this guy is on third, we have to bring him in', but these guys are young, they’re getting good experience of ABs in situations that will help us down the road. There is development going on but we’re playing to win every day.

“But it’s just not happening here."--Pedro Grifol 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

We shouldn't be surprised replay communication issues continue just like they did under TLR with this dysfunctional organization:

“The way the challenge works, I look back and [bench coach] Charlie [Montoya] is on the phone counting down, and they tell me ‘challenge or not.’ Charlie was counting five, four, three and when he got to three he said challenge, I challenged and they said I ran out of time. I didn’t think I ran out of time.” -- Pedro Grifol 

surprised they spelled Montoya's name wrong...Montoyo

I couldn't give a s%*# about Grifol, but I will give him some credit in that this is the least talented team I've ever seen and they're at least somewhat competitive. A decent bullpen probably gives them 10 more wins. This season is far less painful than the last few, where we had a lot of talent on paper and they played like trash. I had zero expectations so I don't care if we win or lose. 

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

DeJong, Sheets, Robert, Lee and sometimes Vaughn are literally the only MLB caliber position players on the entire team.

You ain't seen nothin yet til you look at next year's roster. It'll be even worse.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Once again a lack of execution, the inability to get guys home from third base with less than two guys kills them.

This is simply a really, really bad team.

They seem to be unable to hit the other way to bring runners in from 3 rd on less than two outs.  Guys keep hitting ground balls to third base not driving the run from third, or striking out or popping out.  This team is bad, and bad things are happening in every game, and no changes are being made.  

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

“We have to have that killer mentality of ‘this guy is on third, we have to bring him in', but these guys are young, they’re getting good experience of ABs in situations that will help us down the road. There is development going on but we’re playing to win every day.

Maybe then you should resign .

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Gotta love the hinting in those commercials that Frank is going to commit adultery with all the cuck husbands’ wives.

That's pretty ugly and wrong.

7 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Thanks Mr Obvious, you're a lifesaver.

8 hours ago, Lightly Folded said:

Do Getz or Reinsdorf even watch the games? Do the other white Sox owners (Jerry’s partners) even look to see who won? Does LaRussa think it’s still spring training. Make “The Sodfather” the manager. He probably know more about baseball than all of them combined. 

Much like Hahn before him, I encourage Getzy to be forced to watch these entire games ala A Clockwork Orange. Witness what you have created and REPENT.....

My eyeballs are tired of being fought over, thanks - Los ...

Cannon looked fricken awesome.  I don't think he projects more than to be a 4/5 starter, but with his stuff, you take that out of that slot.  

Lee had another hit and hosed someone out at second on a caught stealing.

Nicky Lopez hitting leadoff is a crime.  Dude has an OPS of .557.  He's one of the worst baseball players in the league.