6/13 Games

1 hour ago, bmags said:

SO annoying on the mlb page how the links to the player bios just go to mlb home page!

I don’t see a reason they couldn’t link it through milb.   Seems really stupid the way it’s set up because once you get to home page you still have several clicks to find anything. Usually just curse and go to other link. 

31 minutes ago, BamaDoc said:

I don’t see a reason they couldn’t link it through milb.   Seems really stupid the way it’s set up because once you get to home page you still have several clicks to find anything. Usually just curse and go to other link. 

I think this page is extremely unsupported, it's a miracle it works. Every time I try to find it just by navigating on MLB I never can, I have no idea who found this the first time.

Just gotta say it. We're horrible from top to bottom. The greatest line in any movie ever was "I hope you die" from the vastly

underrated film 'Forget Paris'. Look it up on youtube. Is it wrong to think this about our beloved owner?

There was mention in the pregame tweets that Grant Taylor has a right lat strain.  I had not seen anybody on the site discuss this hopefully minor injury.  Anyone know how severe this would be for a pitcher or how long in theory it would keep him out? thanks. 

8 minutes ago, Backwash07 said:

There was mention in the pregame tweets that Grant Taylor has a right lat strain.  I had not seen anybody on the site discuss this hopefully minor injury.  Anyone know how severe this would be for a pitcher or how long in theory it would keep him out? thanks. 

More annoying than serious. Should be a few weeks at least though. 

• Thanks 1