Would you support the team if Jerry got the Saudi's to finance the new stadium?

ron883

Would you support the team if Jerry got the Saudi's to finance the new stadium?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you support the team if Jerry got the Saudi's to finance the new stadium?

• Yes, I would still support the team
    • No, I wouldn't support the team anymore

Let's say that the city and state refuse to help fund the new stadium. This seems like right now. Jerry is desperate for somebody else to fund the stadium and will turn to anybody. If the Saudi's pitch in and are the main financing partner, would you still support the team? 

• Haha 2

What difference does it make if it’s an Arab billionaire or an American one? I reckon the issue with European soccer isn’t that it’s Arabs or Muslims buying teams, it’s that it’s a new influx of big money and that’s never a good thing. I’d bank on Chinese money building baseball parks in America before Arab. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Does “The 78” have room for both a new Sox stadium AND a Saudi embassy?  Maybe tray would go along with that?

To take away from the parking???

19 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Arabia Arena has a nice ring to it.

No deal then....unless they agree to outlaw the use of the Nationwide Jingle on all broadcasts.