MY resumee

Be Good

I had to do this for school

DANNY RYAN

CELL-516-835-8489 • [email protected]

OBJECTIVE

To become a Police Officer or to be involved in education, such as a teacher.

EDUCATION

2000 – 2004 East Meadow High School East Meadow, NY

LANGUAGES

English and some Chinese

WORK EXPERIENCE

March 1997-Current East Meadow Little League East Meadow, NYUmpire and Maintenance and concessionn Maintained order in games, maintained fields, inventory, handled money, sold food

March 2000-Current Perform shows for kids TV show Zebby’s Zoo Dancer· Do shows for Zebby’s Zoo worked at kids parties and amusement parks

May 2003-Current Broadway Mall Movie Theater Hicksville, NY Maintenance and concession worker· Maintained the concession stand and equipment, controlled crowd, sell food at quick rate, inventory and handle money

VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE

Volunteered at 3 nursing homes monthly from 1997-2002: Daleview, Meadowbrook Care Center, Parkview Volunteer

REFERENCES

Ed -Nassau Cop and Movie Director

Susie-Bus Driver for Atlantic Express

Donna-Manger at College Point Pathmark

DANNY RYAN

624 MIDVALE AVE

OBJECTIVE

EDUCATION

LANGUAGES

English and some Chinese

WORK EXPERIENCE

March 1997-Current East Meadow Little League East Meadow, NYUmpire and Maintenance and concessionn Maintained order in games, maintained fields, inventory, handled money, sold food

March 2000-Current Perform shows for kids TV show Zebby’s Zoo Dancer· Do shows for Zebby’s Zoo worked at kids parties and amusement parks

May 2003-Current Broadway Mall Movie Theater               Hicksville, NY Maintenance and concession worker· Maintained the concession stand and equipment, controlled crowd, sell food at quick rate, inventory and handle money

VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE

Volunteered at 3 nursing homes monthly from 1997-2002: Daleview, Meadowbrook Care Center, Parkview Volunteer

REFERENCES

Ed Wahl-Nassau Cop and Movie Director

Susie Jeanbon-Bus Driver for Atlantic Express

Donna Sidhg-Manger at College Point Pathmark

Begood, for posting your phone number you have now opened yourself to a series of prank calls at my be half. You may get a phone call from Arnold swartzenager some time in the future. :D

And I would like to know when this TV show Zebbys Zoo Dancer comes on so I can set my TIVO.

WELL ill take out my address as for prank calls as long as they dont get out of hand I dont care, and I also took out my refeence's phone numbers and addess and ill also take out their last names as well and I spelled resumee wrong on purpose for whatever reason

DANNY RYAN

624 MIDVALE AVE

OBJECTIVE

EDUCATION

LANGUAGES

English and some Chinese

WORK EXPERIENCE

May 2003-Current Broadway Mall Movie Theater               Hicksville, NY Maintenance and concession worker· Maintained the concession stand and equipment, controlled crowd, sell food at quick rate, inventory and handle money

VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE

REFERENCES

Ed Wahl-Nassau Cop and Movie Director

Susie Jeanbon-Bus Driver for Atlantic Express

Donna Sidhg-Manger at College Point Pathmark

Begood, for posting your phone number you have now opened yourself to a series of prank calls at my be half. You may get a phone call from Arnold swartzenager some time in the future. :D

And I would like to know when this TV show Zebbys Zoo Dancer comes on so I can set my TIVO.

AND by the way Zebby's Zoo is only a local NY thing on Telecare which actully I was never on the tapings of the show, I just did shows for Zebby's Zoo

THEY took away the web site because it was sold to canada but if you could still find info by searching for it

HERE'S a short film of it though:

http://www.proimagestudios.com/proimage/ht.../tvprograms.htm