6/15 Sox @ Snakes 9:10PM CT

Fedde vs. McGough

Also on FS1 for those who don't like to Stand Up

9 hole is cut off, cause the graphic designer is terrible like everything else about the organization. It's Mr. Fingers.

• Like 1
  • TLR 1

It's rage inducing when you open up the lineup, and Maldonado is in it. Seriously. At least Lee is at DH tonight, but Maldonado is the worst player I have ever watched in a Sox uniform. 

He would have been DFA a month ago in any serious organization. 

Edited by Paulie4Pres
  • Like 2

Was thinking about going to one of these games this weekend but Chase Field is such a clusterfuck. I don't want to drive there and park or pay $200 for a ticket to watch the Chicago White Sox. Shout out the Cell or whatever it's called now, easy to get to, easy to park, cheap tickets.

27 minutes ago, nrockway said:

Was thinking about going to one of these games this weekend but Chase Field is such a clusterfuck. I don't want to drive there and park or pay $200 for a ticket to watch the Chicago White Sox. Shout out the Cell or whatever it's called now, easy to get to, easy to park, cheap tickets.

I've heard it sucks ass. Phoenix in general this time of year, no thanks. Did it once. That was enough. Anyways, I'm sure this game thread is going to have like 5 posts total. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I've heard it sucks ass. Phoenix in general this time of year, no thanks. Did it once. That was enough. Anyways, I'm sure this game thread is going to have like 5 posts total. 

It’s a cool 99 degrees today (relatively speaking) and I’m at elevation! Phoenix is ok, I prefer the weather to the Midwest frankly. 

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Anyways, I'm sure this game thread is going to have like 5 posts total. 

I'm drinkin tonight so take the over on that

Edited by DoUEvenShift
  • Haha 1