White Sox 4 HR Winner !

DeJong (solo), Vaughn 2 run, Sosa 3 run and K. Lee 2 run provided 8 of the 9 total runs on the longball in support of Fedde who went 6 innings without his best stuff giving up 8 hits ,2 runs, but no walks and 6 K.

Brebbia,Wilson and Banks gave up 0 runs in an inning apiece. 9-2 final score.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Chimpton said:

Equally Vaughn is hitting .328 with 5hrs over the last 15 games, so hopefully he is also finding some sort of form after a bad start to the season.

I’m telling you… it was the jammed finger.

• Thanks 1

4 homers! Murderers Row!

This team is still bad but they are much more likable (except for Grifol) than the 2022 and 2023 White Sox. They should just DFA Eloy and Moncada, those 2 have never been likable and are not needed any longer.

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

4 homers! Murderers Row!

This team is still bad but they are much more likable (except for Grifol) than the 2022 and 2023 White Sox. They should just DFA Eloy and Moncada, those 2 have never been likable and are not needed any longer.

I don't dislike Eloy or Moncada but I agree the Sox should cut bait. Eat the $5 million buyout on Moncada , try and trade Eloy in the off season.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Falstaff said:

I don't dislike Eloy or Moncada but I agree the Sox should cut bait. Eat the $5 million buyout on Moncada , try and trade Eloy in the off season.

Someone will probably take a chance on them but for peanuts with some incentives.

Not gonna lie, I went to bed when it was 2-1 and assumed the loss...phone alerted me of 9-2 score and I was a little bummed that Fedde got rocked but then I noticed he got the win......ohhhh the Sox won 9-2 ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Mighty Mite said:

4 homers! Murderers Row!

Eloy will be back and he'll play.  But the only reason to play him is to hope he goes on a run and hits 10 HRs before the deadline and some team offers something for a partial salary dump.

After the trade deadline you can play him or not if you think he'll help you avoid the worst record in baseball history.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Falstaff said:

You don't have to trade Eloy. All they have to do is refuse his $16.5M club option for 2025 and he becomes a FA which they most certainly will do.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chimpton said:

A good game for Lenyn Sosa, he is hitting .348 over his last 15 games, is this him finally figuring out hitting at MLB level or just a hot spell?

It's almost like kids need regular playing time to figure it out. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

7 hours ago, Chimpton said:

A good game for Lenyn Sosa, he is hitting .348 over his last 15 games, is this him finally figuring out hitting at MLB level or just a hot spell?

I think he is figuring it out.

He maybe our 2nd or 3rd baseman for next year if he keeps this ip.

3 hours ago, Heads22 said:

I would imagine Lenyn will also play at second once or if Yoan comes back. Nicky can probably be moved for a flier

Definitely,  and with his arm it will be a better fit.  He may also play SS once DeJong is gone.