Regretting the Lost Julks

hi8is

1 hour ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I’m a bit surprising by the timing of this article, as Julks is now down to .239/.309/.409/.718

MEH.

He started out hot but is hitting like .196 with a .590 OPS in June.

56 minutes ago, T R U said:

He started out hot but is hitting like .196 with a .590 OPS in June.

The ups and downs of the season. Sox have hit more HRs in June but it hasn't helped their record having early and often times late inning leads because the bullpen, which had been hot during the 11-8 sample in May imploded once they lost Wilson.

Vaughn sucked most of the season got hot in June.Dejong hitting bombs in June. Robert bombs away but hardly any other hits in June. Lopez even got hot for a couple of weeks.

Sosa has been hitting pretty good in June with some extra base power while Colas seems to just hit singles unfortunately but still doing better than last season so far.

You just hope Julks can regain whatever he had and get hot again shortly and the  young guys can show more progress this time around.

12 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

The ups and downs of the season. Sox have hit more HRs in June but it hasn't helped their record having early and often times late inning leads because the bullpen, which had been hot during the 11-8 sample in May imploded once they lost Wilson.

Vaughn sucked most of the season got hot in June.Dejong hitting bombs in June. Robert bombs away but hardly any other hits in June. Lopez even got hot for a couple of weeks.

Sosa has been hitting pretty good in June with some extra base power while Colas seems to just hit singles unfortunately but still doing better than last season so far.

You just hope Julks can regain whatever he had and get hot again shortly and the  young guys can show more progress this time around.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for Julks, but either way he should be out there everyday to see if you have anything.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I’m a bit surprised by the timing of this article, as Julks is now down to .239 / .309 / .409 / .718.

MEH.

It's also followed along with him getting less regular time, so no real surprise there either.

1 hour ago, southsider2k5 said:

It's also followed along with him getting less regular time, so no real surprise there either.

Has it?

His first game was on May 17. In May he got 12 games with 10 starts.

In June he has 13 games with 12 starts.

5 hours ago, T R U said:

I wouldn't get my hopes up for Julks, but either way he should be out there everyday to see if you have anything.

I just take it day by day usually anyway. No one can say for sure how anyone will do . Baseball's so unpredictable.