Current Poll on WhiteSox.com

aboz56

Where will the White Sox finish next season under Ozzie Guillen?

World Series champions 2064 votes (29%)

AL Pennant winners 757 votes (11%)

AL Central Division champions 2296 votes (32%)

AL Wild Card winners 335 votes (5%)

Out of the playoffs, again. 1624 votes (23%)

7076 people have voted so far

Not to be pessimistic, but 2,064 people must be drinking some funky coffee in the morning.

Where will the White Sox finish next season under Ozzie Guillen?

World Series champions 2064 votes (29%)

AL Pennant winners 757 votes (11%)

AL Central Division champions 2296 votes (32%)

AL Wild Card winners 335 votes (5%)

Out of the playoffs, again. 1624 votes (23%)

7076 people have voted so far

Not to be pessimistic, but 2,064 people must be drinking some funky coffee in the morning.

Looking at the team right now, and the cost cutting on the horizion, I would say more like 5500 people are nuts. Only about the 23% of people who said " Out of the playoffs" were on track...

I'd have to agree, with the current status of this team, I'd have to vote "out of playoffs".

On the other hand, the Twins are going to lose some significant players via FA are not willing to increase payroll, the Royals starting rotation is still pretty young, Beltran could be traded and they are not willing to increase payroll, the Indians are still young and improving but they're still another season away from contending IMO and the Tigers are the Tigers (except against the Sox)....so it is possible to win this division next season.

I've been fairly merciless in my criticism of the Sox and the Comatoseball played on the South Side for the bigger part of last 3 years.

HOWEVER, put me down for at least 95 wins next season. And we don't even have a legitimate #2 yet, whoopeee!

Minnesota just can't win for the 3rd straight year with the talent they have, in the manner in which they have....I refuse to believe Gods can be that cruel.