6/19 Juneteenth matchup: Enron Astros @ Exelon White Sox - avenging 2021

52 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

It's one thing to say that the team is bad. It's quite another to chase down any bit of convo that isn't negative, and chastise the commenter because they're "delusional" or whatnot. If somebody interrupted you every sentence to remind you that you were going to die one day, so nothing you say or do matters, you would embrace that and thank them for the reminder every time, right? LOL. 

Anyone saying this team has a chance to be .500 next year and compete for the division deserves every bit of ridicule thrown their way. That’s not being positive, that’s being ridiculous. 

3 minutes ago, T R U said:

Anyone saying this team has a chance to be .500 next year and compete for the division deserves every bit of ridicule thrown their way. That’s not being positive, that’s being ridiculous. 

That's funny when the people who opine that the Sox won't be competitive until well after 2030 are treated as "serious". 

1 minute ago, WestEddy said:

That's funny when the people who opine that the Sox won't be competitive until well after 2030 are treated as "serious". 

I’m not defending that either, I’m just saying realistically there’s no way this team makes a 30+ game improvement in one offseason. Especially when they’ve openly said they are looking to trade everyone and anyone. 

4 minutes ago, T R U said:

I’m not defending that either, I’m just saying realistically there’s no way this team makes a 30+ game improvement in one offseason. Especially when they’ve openly said they are looking to trade everyone and anyone. 

I think the dreamers are basing their dream-casting on a set of things that won't happen. They're going to move Crochet, Robert, and Fedde. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, T R U said:

Well considering this team might not win many more games this season, maybe they can win 30+ next year if they......

lighting.png