Announcement......

baseball_gal_aly

So, because there has been a poster on here who figured it out months ago, and I confirmed.....that keeps making comments about me, I thought I'd clear the air. 

I am, in fact, Parkman. 

Made a life change in 2022 that has improved my quality of life significantly. 

Parkman is ok, I've been here the whole time.

I was trying to keep this quiet but some people figured it out. 

This is who I am now, I'd appreciate if people are respectful of me. 

Happy Pride to any who celebrate

Thanks, 

Aly

Edited by baseball_gal_aly
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

So, because there has been a poster on here who figured it out months ago, and I confirmed.....that keeps making comments about me, I thought I'd clear the air. 

I am, in fact, Parkman. 

Made a life change in 2022 that has improved my quality of life significantly. 

Parkman is ok, I've been here the whole time.

I was trying to keep this quiet but some people figured it out. 

This is who I am now, I'd appreciate if people are respectful of me. 

Happy Pride to any who celebrate

Thanks, 

Aly

Which Japanese anime/manga character is that in ur avatar?

Good for you to make what had to be a really tough decision to feel some inner peace. And be who you really are. I don't know who that poster is so I don't miss him, but the timing of this post is interesting. My brother, at the tender age of 40, has just become my sister. I'm mostly just bummed out this decision wasn't arrived at, like, 20 years ago, like she's just been living this lie her whole life. I don't think friends and family or work would've cared in this case, but who knows what goes on inside people's minds. Clearly I didn't, I just thought he couldn't get a girlfriend. Has to be a weight lifted off though. Your post feels like some sort of divine intervention to call her and visit and be more supportive.

• Like 2

If only the Sox were respectful towards you, or anyone for that matter.

Glad to hear your non-Sox quality of life has gotten better. Life's too short to not be happy.

20 hours ago, nrockway said:

Good for you to make what had to be a really tough decision to feel some inner peace. And be who you really are. I don't know who that poster is so I don't miss him, but the timing of this post is interesting. My brother, at the tender age of 40, has just become my sister. I'm mostly just bummed out this decision wasn't arrived at, like, 20 years ago, like she's just been living this lie her whole life. I don't think friends and family or work would've cared in this case, but who knows what goes on inside people's minds. Clearly I didn't, I just thought he couldn't get a girlfriend. Has to be a weight lifted off though. Your post feels like some sort of divine intervention to call her and visit and be more supportive.

If you want feel free to DM me. I'm 37 and have been out since late 2022.  There's a reason people in their late 30s and 40s waited, but I don't want to put it out there outside of trans spaces. Since you have a trans sister, I will explain to you why I waited if you want to know. 

Edited by baseball_gal_aly