6/20 - Houston Cloud Column vs. Chicago Bean 1:10 pm

• WestEddy changed the title to 6/20 - Houston Cloud Column vs. Chicago Bean 1:10 pm
Just now, TheBooneLoganEra said:

Nice to Flexen being the garbage we all know him to be.

I heard he has trade value and that many teams are interested.  I just thought he was a garbage pitcher with a 5+ ERA so I am pleasantly surprised.

10 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I think Schriffen gets $100 every time he says South Side. Stone just told us how "lively" the park would be, and the first batter he says the wind knocked the ball down. WTF?

At times it's like an alien is trying to train an AI to call a baseball game. He spits out non sequitars and stupid catch phrases equally.

Have the Sox only won one or two series all year? As I recall we won the Rays series. We may have won a series against Cleveland maybe? So is it just one series the Sox have won? Or maybe two. That has to be on track for another team record.

14 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I think Schriffen gets $100 every time he says South Side. Stone just told us how "lively" the park would be, and the first batter he says the wind knocked the ball down. WTF?

I'm a South sider true and true, born and raised there. That said ... isn't the South Side kind of old money? Aging population? North side is young more hip money? How does one define a South sider nowadays?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Have the Sox only won one or two series all year? As I recall we won the Rays series. We may have won a series against Cleveland maybe? So is it just one series the Sox have won? Or maybe two. That has to be on track for another team record.

St. Louis and Washington. Cleveland and Tampa Bay. We split with Boston and Atlanta. 

4 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

St. Louis and Washington. Cleveland and Tampa Bay. We split with Boston and Atlanta. 

Thanks. Shame on St. Looie and Washington getting swept by the lowly Sox. How'd the Sox get that done? I can see Cleveland cause we're bound to sweep somebody in our lousy division. Tampa Bay is blah. Nobody cares bout the Rays. 

Edited by greg775

3 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Thanks. Shame on St. Looie and Washington getting swept by the lowly Sox. How'd the Sox get that done? I can see Cleveland cause we're bound to sweep somebody in our lousy division. Tampa Bay is blah. Nobody cares bout the Rays. 

we took 2 of 3 from SL and the Nats. Both sets of wins were Fedde and Crochet. 

• Thanks 1

• bmags pinned this topic
1 minute ago, fathom said:

Lopez has been comically bad at GRF. That’s not a shock to anyone.

if we had spirit and gave him standing ovations every at bat we could turn him around