6/20 - Houston Cloud Column vs. Chicago Bean 1:10 pm

It's just time to clean house with this pen. Tell me how Adler, Hoopi Mason Adams and Ky Bush could possibly do worse.

Honestly, it might put the fear of God into some of our position players if they did it. If we had the 20th best bullpen in the league instead of these chokers,

we would have 10 more wins. F#%k these losers.

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Sheets is getting closer and closer to the mendoza line.

Yeah, you knew his hot streak was coming to an end.  I’m not surprised no 1B/DH-needy teams jumped to trade for him early.  The back of his baseball card says he’s bad, and regression is bringing him right back to where he usually is.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Yeah, you knew his hot streak was coming to an end.  I’m not surprised no 1B/DH-needy team jumped to trade for him early.

No one is trading for Robert either with how garbage he's been, regardless of the injury.

• Haha 1

Just checked the box score....note to Mr Steven Wilson: If you don't want to be here, please pitch better so someone will give us a lottery ticket for 3 years of your service. Thank you.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, zisk said:

It's just time to clean house with this pen. Tell me how Adler, Hoopi Mason Adams and Ky Bush could possibly do worse.

Honestly, it might put the fear of God into some of our position players if they did it. If we had the 20th best bullpen in the league instead of these chokers,

we would have 10 more wins. F#%k these losers.

I read somewhere someone saying that the Cubbies were in the running for the worst bullpen in Chicago. Granted I do not follow the Cubs unless they are playing our Sox, but I really find that hard to believe. This Sox bullpen is truly atrocious.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

I read somewhere someone saying that the Cubbies were in the running for the worst bullpen in Chicago. Granted I do not follow the Cubs unless they are playing our Sox, but I really find that hard to believe. This Sox bullpen is truly atrocious.

Cubs bullpen is bad.  Sox is even worse.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wegner said:

It will mark the 15th time the Sox took a lead into the 7th inning or later...and lost.

It will be the second time Wilson is directly responsible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Colas gets a start on June 13th against Seattle, goes 3 for 4....

Proceeds to get a whopping 2 ABs in the next 6 GAMES.

Total assclown running this team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Paper Bag 2

4 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Colas gets a start on June 13th against Seattle, goes 3 for 4....

Proceeds to get a whopping 2 ABs in the next 6 GAMES.

Total assclown running this team.

Worst managed team from owner, to GM, to manager.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Paper Bag 2