Sox Stat of the Day 6/20...

2 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Sox starting pitchers own a 3.01 ERA over the last 13 games. Their relievers are 2-10 with 6.95 ERA over the last 24. ?

Our relievers are prone to giving up walks and homers, not good for their trade.

4 hours ago, WBWSF said:

The bullpen has destroyed the season. The organization has done nothing to improve the bullpen which tells me they're fine with losing.

They have been a big part of it to be sure...but...this season was going to be a disaster anyway even if they did a decent job. 

4 hours ago, WBWSF said:

The bullpen has destroyed the season. The organization has done nothing to improve the bullpen which tells me they're fine with losing.

Adding to the bullpen of a 40 win team is like building a six car garage for your shoes.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

We have negative war from the position players and a wRC+ team of 78. Yea the bullpen sucks. So does the offense. That's half the fucking game.

And of all the things wrong with this team, I am the least worried about the pen.  We have a ton of arms in the system.  A decent number of starters will fail and bounce out into the pen, plus we have a few decent pen only guys in the pipeline too.