6/21 - Sox v Kitty Cats @ 5:40 CST

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Well, the all time worst record in 162 games is still in range but you go ahead and focus on shutouts.  ?

Who cares about any of it? I couldn't tell you what the previous "worst" record after 72 games was. 

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Judging by his panicked frantic scrambling of the roster, Getz does.

Yeah, a GM is paid to generally care about the team's win-loss record. You seem more panicked to whine about Gavin Sheets' "hot streak" ending every day, in every string. 

Just now, WestEddy said:

Yeah, a GM is paid to generally care about the team's win-loss record. You seem more panicked to whine about Gavin Sheets' "hot streak" ending every day, in every string. 

.734 OPS.  I’m patiently waiting for the Yankees to trade for Sheets with Rizzo injured.

16 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Who cares about any of it? I couldn't tell you what the previous "worst" record after 72 games was. 

So you don’t care about a historic loss record but you kept posting a much more trivial no shutout streak record?  Yeah…

Smells like ? to me.

5 hours ago, T R U said:

I believe this now makes the Sox 1-17 against central teams not from Cleveland. Oof. 

So much for the balanced schedule being the problem.

15 hours ago, Middle Buffalo said:

MLB lists Sale’s nickname as “The Conductor.” I don’t think I’ve ever heard that.

Edward Scissorhands would be more appropriate.

Wasn't there an attempt to call him the Condor at one point ?Conductor seems like a derivation or a mistake from the Condor name.

• Quin locked this topic