Looking for tix for 6/29 vs. Rox

Coming to town with 3 other couples for a concert Friday night.  Figured may as well take the group to a Sox game Saturday 6/29.  No one is a Sox fan but me, so don't really want to spend top dollar (half the group are wives who really won't be interested) but also don't want to be upper deck. Are Sox currently policing upper deck / lower deck seats with their terrible attendance, or can you realistically but cheaper uppers and sit in the bleachers?

Otherwise, what is cheapest way to get a group who doesn't into a game these days?  Wait until day of?  Bite the bullet on Stubhub for bleacher seats? 

In the unlikely event someone has a group of 8 to sell, I am interested.

Edited by ChiSox59

On 6/21/2024 at 3:28 PM, ChiSox59 said:

Coming to town with 3 other couples for a concert Friday night.  Figured may as well take the group to a Sox game Saturday 6/29.  No one is a Sox fan but me, so don't really want to spend top dollar (half the group are wives who really won't be interested) but also don't want to be upper deck. Are Sox currently policing upper deck / lower deck seats with their terrible attendance, or can you realistically but cheaper uppers and sit in the bleachers?

Otherwise, what is cheapest way to get a group who doesn't into a game these days?  Wait until day of?  Bite the bullet on Stubhub for bleacher seats? 

In the unlikely event someone has a group of 8 to sell, I am interested.

No, they are not policing the upper deck. You can probably wait until day of and buy on Stubhub.

• Thanks 1