6/24 - Los Angeles Peg Entwistles @ Chicago Resurrection Marys - 7:10 pm, Paxton v. Crochet

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

Look at the bright side..if the Sox can play .500 the rest of the season, they will only lose 100.

You know, I was honestly skeptical this team would really lose 120 games. Still don’t think we see that but it seems almost a certainty they lose at least 110 games. 

2 minutes ago, Milkman delivers said:

Nooooooo! Not the shutout streak! Anything but the shutout streak!

On the positive side, a certain poster’s job tracking the stat just became a lot easier now that the counter has been reset.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Good god, what team would want this loser?

Outside of Fedde and Crochet, there’s nothing valuable here. 

Even Robert, who was worth three kings ransoms in the offseason, is suddenly worthless now and posters are ok with a couple 45 prospects just to get rid of him lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

DeJong seems to be making an error a day now.

And Wilson is another crap Sox bullpen pitcher, now with five losses and and ERA over four.

Wilson and Kopech bringing the heat but guaranteed to give up runs every outing.  Nice timing by them considering they were our two best bullpen trade chips.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

5 minutes ago, T R U said:

You know, I was honestly skeptical this team would really lose 120 games. Still don’t think we see that but it seems almost a certainty they lose at least 110 games. 

31-51 the rest of the way actually sounds good for this team. That’s how bad it is. Never going  to happen though.

1 minute ago, flavum said:

31-51 the rest of the way actually sounds good for this team. That’s how bad it is. Never going  to happen though.

Funny how it would sound like sh1t if we were Dodgers fans but it seems like an impossible feat with our team.  I can’t even imagine them getting close to that.

11 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

On the positive side, a certain poster’s job tracking the stat just became a lot easier now that the counter has been reset.

Just refigure. Only shut out once in the last 39 games. 

I don't think they're going to set the record for times shut out. 

3 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Funny how it would sound like sh1t if we were Dodgers fans but it seems like an impossible feat with our team.  I can’t even imagine them getting close to that.

Especially after they trade anyone with a pulse

Five hits? What's up with the bats during the raging hot month of June? Crochet goes 5 innings? Not sure why anyone would trade for him when he's about reached his innings limit on the season. They want him for ... next season. Oh, OK. Makes sense lol. Says a lot that the Sox best pitcher is about done for the season apparently or the reduced workload is comin.'

Robert is up to .198. What a sensational talent. Peace out.