Second Coming of Frank Thomas

hi8is

5 minutes ago, nrockway said:

I love how the kids on the other team hi-five the batter on a home run. 

Blasphemy.  If I was the coach of the other team, I’d ream those two little kids out for congratulating big boy and bench them for the rest of the game.  If I was big boy’s coach, I’d ream him out too and bench him for raising his arms and asking for applause as he rounded third base like some MLB star.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Blasphemy.  If I was the coach of the other team, I’d ream those two little kids out for congratulating big boy and bench them for the rest of the game.  If I was big boy’s coach, I’d team him out too and bench him for raising his arms and asking for applause as he rounded third base like some MLB star.

I'm with you on this one tbh.

13 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Blasphemy.  If I was the coach of the other team, I’d ream those two little kids out for congratulating big boy and bench them for the rest of the game.  If I was big boy’s coach, I’d ream him out too and bench him for raising his arms and asking for applause as he rounded third base like some MLB star.

It’s ok because he didn’t swing 3-0 with a position player pitching

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

That's so old school. They are the next generation and how they want to play the game. I can't wait for the kids to update their media during the game. Imagine him posting to TikTok a POV video of himself rounding the bases. Why just have the network people interview players and coaches during the game? 

2 minutes ago, Texsox said:

That's so old school. They are the next generation and how they want to play the game. I can't wait for the kids to update their media during the game. Imagine him posting to TikTok a POV video of himself rounding the bases. Why just have the network people interview players and coaches during the game? 

He’s twice the size of every other kid on the field and he knocked out two horribly lobbed pitches.  Like Lip said, check his birth certificate.  ?

• Like 1