6/25/2024 - Chicago Second Citys vs. Los Angeles Groundlings - Flexen v. Miller - 7:10pm

• WestEddy changed the title to 6/25/2024 - Chicago Second City's vs. Los Angeles Groundlings - Flexen v. Miller - 7:10pm

Forum Decorum be damned, WestEddy just going to start every game thread the rest of the season!

Maybe we should change the rule. Instead of having to win you get to keep going as long as the Sox aren't shutout 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

10 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Please let me know if I'm taking this away from anyone. 

Honestly i'm surprised we had as many different people starting threads for as long as we did. There are probably less than 5 now who care enough

• Like 2

Just now, DoUEvenShift said:

Forum Decorum be damned, WestEddy just going to start every game thread the rest of the season!

Maybe we should change the rule. Instead of having to win you get to keep going as long as the Sox aren't shutout 

I just get nervous. OCD and anxiety. 

With how the seasons going, should definitely flip the roles and have the same person start the thread and if they win someone else starts it

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

36 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

@WestEddy when he's making game threads in August, he's going for 54 in a row and the forum has long moved onto ND and Bears fall camp.

confused-john-travolta.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

@WestEddy when he's making game threads in August, he's going for 54 in a row and the forum has long moved onto ND and Bears fall camp.

I just feel the Sox are always winners. 

• Paper Bag 1

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

confused-john-travolta.gif

He's used to dying on a hill alone on an island. I'm not sure he'll even notice. 

• Haha 1