6/25/2024 - Chicago Second Citys vs. Los Angeles Groundlings - Flexen v. Miller - 7:10pm

I'm no Beni fan, but I'd think a high dollar team in dire need of an outfielder would consider taking him off our hands if the Sox paid say 1/3 of his salary? That said I don't want to disparage him after a HR. Nice hit, Beni. Just am not a huge fan but am a huge fan of that at bat.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I'm no Beni fan, but I'd think a high dollar team in dire need of an outfielder would consider taking him off our hands if the Sox paid say 1/3 of his salary? That said I don't want to disparage him after a HR. Nice hit, Beni. Just am not a huge fan but am a huge fan of that at bat.

I guess since he came off the IL, he's OPSing a pedestrian .723, and maybe somebody would fall for that? He would just need to go on a tear for a few weeks. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

I guess since he came off the IL, he's OPSing a pedestrian .723, and maybe somebody would fall for that? He would just need to go on a tear for a few weeks. 

He can’t run or play defense anymore.  No one is going to be fooled by a few mediocre weeks at the plate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, greg775 said:

He’s finally showing some signs of life the last couple of weeks… who knows.

30 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Last 15 games he’s hitting .300 / .383 / .550

27 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Maybe they pop some of these for the under 21's in the clubhouse

Welchs.png

That stuff is delicious. I occasionally buy a bottle while doing the normal grocery shopping.

7 minutes ago, pcq said:

#5 Sky

#6 White Sox

What does this mean? I saw you posted it in the other thread as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

It's Laz Diaz. I think after Angel retiring he is top #2 worst umps, maybe #1

He doesn't like White Sox after those 2 drunks attacked him about 20 years ago.

3 minutes ago, oldsox said:

He doesn't like White Sox after those 2 drunks attacked him about 20 years ago.

I think he was just run down by 1 guy, the Father Son Duo was about the same time IIRC.

3 fuckin morons and they ruin the ballpark experience for millions by limiting the 100 level to 100 ticketholders only. Correct me if i'm wrong but I think we are the only MLB team who does that. 

17 minutes ago, Milkman delivers said:

That stuff is delicious. I occasionally buy a bottle while doing the normal grocery shopping.

What does this mean? I saw you posted it in the other thread as well.

Prominence of local teams. 

• Haha 1