Fatal error

moochpuppy

Thanks for the info guys. I'm sure there are a few more errors. Whatever I did last night got most of the kinks worked out but I still got another hour or two of work to finalize everything.

In hte process I did upgrade the board to a newer version or at least I think I did :lol:

Most likely I won't be able to get to these final errors till Thursday because I have some tests I have to study for and well now that I know at least the boards are up and operable I can get back to that and kind of push these things off for a few days. I think these errors are much more minor or at least I hope they are.

On the bright side, sometime in the next week we will be moving to a newer, better server :headbang

Oh well, at least they're vieable again. I couldn't get in all day yesterday, lol. Good to see that we're upgrading the servers though.  :cheers

Also for those that are interested I found out kind of what happened. This error had been going on for about two months, starting on 9/11 of all days and ended on 11/9 when the mysql crashed and scans were done to remove all corrupt files. The problem was whatever was in the mysql was corrupting people on the servers files so then when this scan was done many necessary files were removed.

In our case we lost quite a few tables, which I was working on restoring last night and it caused all those errors. On the most part the errors were wrong and thats what had me all screwed up. The problem was that the files weren't there and once that was solved it wasn't too bad of a fix. Of course I had help from the server company cause I didn't have all the stuff on hand. They did the finishing touches after I went to sleep last night :cheers

Now we will be getting moved to a brand new server (Well I think its like 3 months old, but it has all the latest operating systems and all that good stuff. :notworthy

Also for those that are interested I found out kind of what happened.  This error had been going on for about two months, starting on 9/11 of all days and ended on 11/9 when the mysql crashed and scans were done to remove all corrupt files.  The problem was whatever was in the mysql was corrupting people on the servers files so then when this scan was done many necessary files were removed. 

In our case we lost quite a few tables, which I was working on restoring last night and it caused all those errors.  On the most part the errors were wrong and thats what had me all screwed up.  The problem was that the files weren't there and once that was solved it wasn't too bad of a fix.  Of course I had help from the server company cause I didn't have all the stuff on hand.  They did the finishing touches after I went to sleep last night  :cheers

Now we will be getting moved to a brand new server (Well I think its like 3 months old, but it has all the latest operating systems and all that good stuff. :notworthy

Gees that's freaky it happened on 9/11 (my b-day) and the 11/9 :o .

Also for those that are interested I found out kind of what happened.  This error had been going on for about two months, starting on 9/11 of all days and ended on 11/9 when the mysql crashed and scans were done to remove all corrupt files.  The problem was whatever was in the mysql was corrupting people on the servers files so then when this scan was done many necessary files were removed. 

In our case we lost quite a few tables, which I was working on restoring last night and it caused all those errors.  On the most part the errors were wrong and thats what had me all screwed up.  The problem was that the files weren't there and once that was solved it wasn't too bad of a fix.  Of course I had help from the server company cause I didn't have all the stuff on hand.  They did the finishing touches after I went to sleep last night  :cheers

Good to hear soxtalk's moving, whatever server your on now blows. Oh and if you haven't noticed already, the "posts per day" line under our name isn't there anymore.