6/26/2024 - Chicago “Cubs” vs. Los Angeles “Angels” - Fedde vs. Stone - 7:10 pm

Ohtani is significantly better at baseball than any member of the White Sox.

I also wonder if Fedde tipped something because Ohtani whispered in Freemans ear as he walked off the field

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GreenSox said:

How about taking a page from the Dodgers playbook and batting Robert at leadoff.  
Give the team's best hitter the most at bats.  Can't hurt.

Good idea.  Guarantee him the most at bats to get out of his funk.  But give him the TLR talk of not hustling or stealing a base so he doesn’t injure himself again.

4 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

I also wonder if Fedde tipped something because Ohtani whispered in Freemans ear as he walked off the field

Ohtani is the greatest baseball player of all time and his head should be cryogenically frozen like Ted Williams’ so he can be cloned or brought back to life in a younger body at a later date when such technology exists.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:

Ohtani is the greatest baseball player of all time and his head should be cryogenically frozen like Ted Williams’ so he can be cloned or brought back to life in a younger body at a later date when such technology exists.

Wait til all the CRISPR kids start getting into professional sports

• Haha 2

jerry-reinsdorf.jpg

“Did somebody say sellout?  You fans are too easy, haha.  I’m going to talk to my buddy Rob and see if he can add more Dodgers games to our home schedule for next season.”

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Haha 1
  • Paper Bag 1

5 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Fedde value down. Crochet value up.

And Flexen gave up the same amount of runs as Fedde in more innings. So I guess we can also expect a 50+ FV prospect for Flexen, too. Groovy. 

39 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Hard to compare Ruth and Ohtani...or even Mantle, if players took better care of themselves health nutrition and non drinking.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

And Flexen gave up the same amount of runs as Fedde in more innings. So I guess we can also expect a 50+ FV prospect for Flexen, too. Groovy. 

Only 19 games back on LAD.

Even worse with Guardians.

2 hours ago, oldsox said:

I wonder if our thread-starter knows Karl Malone.

That guy who only delivers 6 days a week? Pfft.

49 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Schriffen is such a jinx. Talking about Fedde's 16 inning scoreless streak at home. 2 secs later Shohei hits a bomb

To be fair, that was likely happening either way.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

“Have some anonymous schmuck put 50 grand on the over.”

But like, in Japanese.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Hard to compare Ruth and Ohtani...or even Mantle, if players took better care of themselves health nutrition and non drinking.

I'm reading Manchester's The Glory and the Dream right now. So many kids from that era were dangerously malnourished during the Depression. The damage to an entire generation was irreparable. 

17 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

No team is acquiring Flexen to be one of their playoff starters against a good team like the Dodgers.  Fedde is a different story.

Edited by WhiteSox2023