6/26/2024 - Chicago “Cubs” vs. Los Angeles “Angels” - Fedde vs. Stone - 7:10 pm

Just now, WestEddy said:

The White Sox should hire me for the interest I'm creating in this team. 

I'm definitely losing productivity at work reading the same back and forth between you and the same 4 people every single day in different threads 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, WestEddy said:

The White Sox should hire me for the interest I'm creating in this team. 

I’d prefer they hire a good GM that acquires competent hitters that can score runs to avoid getting shut out so much.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 1

Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:

I’d prefer they hire a good GM that adds competent hitters that can score runs to avoid getting shut out so much.

I see a Jasiel Puig signing in the future. 

13 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

This is the Dodgers' 6th series sweep this season. It's not like it was a Father son series where the 6 year olds swept. 

It was more like a Father/Son series where the 6 year olds were swept.

Sox are back to almost everybody in the lineup not hitting at all. Four hits?? LOL. That's truly pathetic in this day and age of lift and pull. Sox can't hit.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

This is the Dodgers' 6th series sweep this season. It's not like it was a Father son series where the 6 year olds swept. 

But it wasn’t just a sweep.  It was a sweep with two shutouts and the Sox scored their only 3 runs in a single inning.  The Sox get bonus points for being extra pathetic.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Sox are back to almost everybody in the lineup not hitting at all. Four hits?? LOL. That's truly pathetic in this day and age of lift and pull. Sox can't hit.

I'm guessing part of it is the hopeless situation they are in. Mentally that has to be making an impact on some of these guys.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Tomtom said:

This team will be at least 50 games under .500 by the All-Star break! Let that sink in!

For this team to win 80 games, the season would have to be 312 games long. 

• Haha 1