6/26/2024 - Chicago “Cubs” vs. Los Angeles “Angels” - Fedde vs. Stone - 7:10 pm

4 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Sheets pulled

For Julks in RF.  I assume for a defensive change rather than a trade but who knows.  Sox are down 4 so that’s a little strange.  Maybe he tweaked something.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

2 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

For Julks in RF.  I assume for a defensive change rather than a trade but who knows.  Sox are down 4 so that’s a little strange.  Maybe he tweaked something.

He ran into the net almost full speed, probably did tweak something. If it were Eloy he'd be out until 2026. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

No team is acquiring Flexen to be one of their playoff starters against a good team like the Dodgers.  Fedde is a different story.

Wow, thanks for clearing that up, dude. 

Somebody hit by injuries and with Scott Carroll and Phil Humber at AAA might grab him for 4th-5th starter and long relief if they're on the cusp. 

5 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

And it's possible everyone's so jealous of the possibility, no one will hug him. 

1 minute ago, WestEddy said:

Somebody hit by injuries and with Scott Carroll and Phil Humber at AAA might grab him for 4th-5th starter and long relief if they're on the cusp. 

I know your post was in jest.  I was just trying to say that this start wasn’t looking good for Fedde for teams that are looking at him as a playoff starter.  But he settled down nicely and 4 ER through 6 innings against the Dodgers ain’t bad.

6 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Flexen makes sense for the Brewers if they gave Keuchel a chance and don’t want to take on money.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I know your post was in jest.  I was just trying to say that this start wasn’t looking good for Fedde for teams that are looking at him as a playoff starter.  But he settled down nicely and 4 ER through 6 innings against the Dodgers ain’t bad.

You said Flexen in your post.  I'm seriously surprised both Flexen and Fedde held the Dodgers to 4 in 6 innings (5.2 for Flex). 

In either case, you just need one "yes".