6/27 Chicago Slappers vs. Atlanta Shredders 3:10 PM

14 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

What a pitching matchup for the ages.

I wonder if it’s tough for Getz to decide on who to call up amongst all the studs he has acquired like Brad Keller, Jake Woodford, and now Chad Kuhl?

Nobody believed Westeddy when he told us Getz had assembled a lockdown bullpen.. Haters gonna hate. We see you Justin Aderson. South Side, staaaaaaaand up!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Paper Bag 1

This may be the final game I have a reason to watch all season. I don't even remember the last time I watched Sale pitch, and it looks like he's dominating again. Easily my favorite Sox player of the last 10 years.

• Capn12 pinned this topic
32 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

South Side, staaaaaaaand up!

Did he knock that off? It’s been so long since I remember watching a winner. ?

33 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Nobody believed Westeddy when he told us Getz had assembled a lockdown bullpen.. Haters gonna hate. We see you Justin Aderson. South Side, staaaaaaaand up!

Yes, I said that. Weird how nobody makes fun of the guys who called Fedde garbage, and demanded he be cut in spring training. 

Just now, WestEddy said:

Yes, I said that. Weird how nobody makes fun of the guys who called Fedde garbage, and demanded he be cut in spring training. 

Wait, who said he should be cut?  I want to see this one.

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

Wait, who said he should be cut?  I want to see this one.

I'll get to that one after you hunt down where P4P read that a 120+ season was planned.