6/28 Sox vs. Rocks 8:20 PM

DoUEvenShift

• Quin pinned this topic

The Rockies are terrible. It's the heat of summer and Sox are at home. Big crowds probably for a carefree weekend. First Sox sweep of the season? Go big or go home. Bet.The.House.Baby. And our new stud pitcher is going tonight with more to follow.

This is the type of series to judge a Pedro on. Teams of equally horrible talent.

• TLR 1

19 minutes ago, greg775 said:

The Rockies are terrible. It's the heat of summer and Sox are at home. Big crowds probably for a carefree weekend. First Sox sweep of the season? Go big or go home. Bet.The.House.Baby. And our new stud pitcher is going tonight with more to follow.

This is the type of series to judge a Pedro on. Teams of equally horrible talent.

Tampa Bay, April 26-28 was the only sweep of the season, so far. 

• Like 1

• DoUEvenShift changed the title to 6/28 Sox vs. Rocks 6:10 PM -- DELAYED --
  • DoUEvenShift changed the title to 6/28 Sox vs. Rocks 8:20 PM
2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Oh yay! Our director of scouting just admitted on air that he was a nepotism hire

I heard that guy on spring training, had no idea who he was, and assumed he was a ticket department shill. Someone then informed me he's our shiny new hire from the Royals, heading up scouting.

Yikes.

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I heard that guy on spring training, had no idea who he was, and assumed he was a ticket department shill. Someone then informed me he's our shiny new hire from the Royals, heading up scouting.

Yikes.

No this is Mike Shirley, the guy in the booth right now. He's been with the Sox forever but he said he was "lucky" that he got hired, he was friends with someone in the front office. 

• Like 1