6/28 Sox vs. Rocks 8:20 PM

DoUEvenShift

5 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Mike Shirley? If he has any siblings, hire them, too. He has done a very good job with the draft the last couple of years. 

Also for the record, I don't know anything about him. I just thought it was funny they brought up how he was hired, especially with our recent hiring history. 

Edited by DoUEvenShift
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

No this is Mike Shirley, the guy in the booth right now. He's been with the Sox forever but he said he was "lucky" that he got hired, he was friends with someone in the front office. 

Ah, I stopped watching the games a week OK or so, just come here to BS with you guys for comic relief. All the guys in the FO are clowns, they are all JR hires after all.

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

Someone please paraphrase what this idiot surely is saying as I am busy listening to music with the sound off and drinking bourbon.  I would rather hear it your version done with this clown has to say

What bourbon you drinkin? I'm sippin' on some Voodoo Ranger IPA but wouldn't mind some bourbon!

2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Also for the record, I don't know anything about him. I just thought it was funny they brought up how he was hired, especially with our recent hiring history. 

He could have just lied and said it was an extensive interview process. Read the room, Shirley!

• Haha 1