White Sox Winner !

That's about right. A bad team should beat another equally bad team when at home. Thorpe looks good still. I wonder if we woulda lost if the Rocks would have thrown home on Lee's grounder. Good job by Lee nonetheless going that way and making it 3-2. This is gonna be Sox first or second sweep of the season. Sox swept the Rays I think.

5 minutes ago, greg775 said:

That's about right. A bad team should beat another equally bad team when at home. Thorpe looks good still. I wonder if we woulda lost if the Rocks would have thrown home on Lee's grounder. Good job by Lee nonetheless going that way and making it 3-2. This is gonna be Sox first or second sweep of the season. Sox swept the Rays I think.

The Sox are 2-1 in the 2nd half, opposed to 0-3 in the first. An improvement, sure. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I swear to god vaughn is going to go 1-4 with a double and 2-4 with a double all the way every other game  for his 680 OPS until game 162.

He started from such a bad spot that simply hitting better isn't really doing much. He needs to just go on a tear.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Dude, are you purposely trolling?

Hey this is a winners thread. If he wants to be optimistic about the 2nd half he can.

I wanna see ya paint it ,paint it ,paint it Black . Black as night, black as coal.I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky.

Stand up !

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Believe it or not June has also been the Sox best hitting month too.

Batting average, OBP, SLUGGING, OPS, HRs all better than April and May.

Perhaps the fact that they are already buried and the pressure is off has something to do with that?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Perhaps the fact that they are already buried and the pressure is off has something to do with that?

I would think quite the opposite. Every guy in the lineup has to think everything depends on him. Nobody is picking each other up with clutch hits on any regular basis. 

11 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I swear to god vaughn is going to go 1-4 with a double and 2-4 with a double all the way every other game  for his 680 OPS until game 162.

He started from such a bad spot that simply hitting better isn't really doing much. He needs to just go on a tear.

He sort of was on a mini tear for awhile and was hitting some homers, hoping he gets it back.

2 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

What pressure ? Mostly It's just a few guys hitting better, DeJong and Vaughn. Robert more walks more HRs.Benitendi more dingers.

51 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

What pressure ? Mostly It's just a few guys hitting better, DeJong and Vaughn. Robert more walks more HRs.Benitendi more dingers.

The pressure that comes at the start of a season with a team wanting to do well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WBWSF said:

Looks to me like this team is going  on a real good run!!!!

If you mean winning four straight, I understand.

Hey they are only 15 games behind the Tigers for 4th place now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't stop now boys! ?

34 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

If you mean winning four straight, I understand.

Hey they are only 15 games behind the Tigers for 4th place now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't stop now boys! ?

Lip the Sox have a chance of surpassing last month's win total.

March 0-3

April 6-21

May 9-19

June 9-18, a win tomorrow and they are 10-18

As you can see Pedro has the team pointed in the right direction. ?

Edited by Falstaff