Tim Anderson DFA'd by Marlins

Sleepy Harold

30 minutes ago, vilehoopster said:

Wow, how quickly this happened, sooo quickly. 

Am I correct, wasn't it two years ago he was the starting short stop for the AL all-star game? Or three years ago?

Can we please, please, please follow this lead and DFA Maldanado?  I did say please. Why are we keeping him?

1 hour ago, southsider2k5 said:

I was hoping a change of scenery might do it for him, but I wonder if the leg injuries sapped his real talent.  Love the guy, appreciate his struggles.

I really enjoyed TA up until his last year with the White Sox.  He epitomizes the downfall of the White Sox.  From a potential face of the game (White Sox as team to beat) to DFA'd (White sox as worst team in baseball).

TA has no one but himself to blame...........This is an example of an athlete who threw his career away because he let the off field indiscretions dictate who he was.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

He just got another jumpoff knocked up I believe. Lovely. What a bum he turned out to be. Used to love the guy.

Dude, I thought you were joking and then found this via Google…

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNMY2Wnr/

Wow.  Tim must not listen to The Score and hear how easy the Vasectomy operations are these days, with no scalpel and no pain!

I am guessing once Tim can’t find another contract for a few million is when Bria sends him the divorce papers and takes half of everything.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 2
  • TLR 1

18 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Dude, I thought you were joking and then found this via Google…

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNMY2Wnr/

Wow.  Tim must not listen to The Score and hear how easy the Vasectomy operations are these days, with no scalpel and no pain!

I am guessing once Tim can’t find another contract for a few million is when Bria sends him the divorce papers and takes half of everything.

Go ye forth and multiply. Tim is doing The Lord's work. 

How is it that Tim is the only guy in the MLB that’s being consistently outed on social media like this lol.  I know that dude is not the only guy in pro sports with a wandering dick so how the hell is he the only one that’s getting busted lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kyyle23 said:

How is it that Tim is the only guy in the MLB that’s being consistently outed on social media like this lol.  I know that dude is not the only guy in pro sports with a wandering dick so how the hell is he the only one that’s getting busted lol

Dude is just shameless. Something is off with him. It's like becoming a famous MLB player broke his brain.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

It went through the media, once, way back when, that Derek Jeter went to great lengths to keep women...not resentful and talking. Gift baskets, and all. That probably also included some form of birth control. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, T R U said:

The only thing that I got from this thread was how bad Maldonado has been. Its criminal that he is still on this roster.

Also, we could possibly end this season with two players at -2.0 bWAR or worse. Oof.

A negative OPS+ is hard to achieve

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

A wandering dick.  🤣

It was always a wandering eye in the past.  Just making up new metaphors.

14 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

It went through the media, once, way back when, that Derek Jeter went to great lengths to keep women...not resentful and talking. Gift baskets, and all. That probably also included some form of birth control. 

Probably for passing his herpes onto them, as the rumor goes.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 1

On May 22, 2022 TA was sporting a slash line of .359/.400/.517. Then the story about TA saying Josh Donaldson’s calls him Jackie went national and he hit .246/.283/.286 the rest of the way, with 1 HR and 6 RBI. Then followed with the disastrous last two years. Bizarre

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Other guys remember to pull out. 

• Haha 3