Sox at Guards Jo Noah was right about Cleveland game thread 7/2

I love to blame Kopech but I liked the way he didn’t overthrow the fastball and had better command of it. That being said, he ignored the secondary pitches and old #1 was hittable. Just gotta get his head on straight. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stinky Stanky said:

I love to blame Kopech but I liked the way he didn’t overthrow the fastball and had better command of it. That being said, he ignored the secondary pitches and old #1 was hittable. Just gotta get his head on straight. 

Yea I think someone will take a chance with him… or we retain him and try to build him as a pen piece only and hope for more value in a deadline trade next year.

4 hours ago, Stinky Stanky said:

He did over throw it though.  He allowed the stolen second base because of an overthrown fastball that surprised Maldonado and he couldn’t grab it (even though he should have) and then the wild pitch and Gimenez got to third.  

i knew Robert had no chance when the camera settled on him.  He took a step to the left and then backwards and he was so obviously flat footed.  Now, I thought he would at least ATTEMPT a throw but whatever lol