Sox at Guardians 5:40 CST (Gavin Williams in his season debut vs. Fedde)

It’s about time. I have been watching other teams wondering why the Sox don’t show it. I figured it was something with dorf.

6 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Yup noticed it yesterday. I made a post in the other game thread. The only 2 teams that didn't offer it at the start of the season were the Sox and Yankees. Looks like they finally caved

8 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Yup noticed it yesterday. I made a post in the other game thread. The only 2 teams that didn't offer it at the start of the season were the Sox and Yankees. Looks like they finally caved

Noticed that too. Pre game too I think

9 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I never understood why the in-game chat between the announcers and Ozzie/Chuck was always muted. I assumed it was an MLB.tv decision.

Of course it was just the Sox being the Sox with another fan friendly decision.

9 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I honestly wonder if any of this had to do with the Sox changing Networks.  Maybe NBC gummed up the works and refused to allow the post to air 

9 hours ago, WestEddy said:

I called him a AAAA utility infielder. I'd love for him to battle Ramos/Gonzalez/Baldwin/Monty for a spot on the infield next year and going forward. He seems to be acclimating. 

It's almost like he just needed to play.  I don't see him at SS or 3B, but he could slot in at the 2B.

• Like 1

• Quin locked this topic