Sox @ Guardians 'Murica Day 12:10PM

DoUEvenShift

25 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

I don't understand why Schuster was pulled. He was pitching fine and probably still had another 20 or so pitches in him?

Pulled for  Anderson who pitched last night and got bombed.
I don't know what Anderson is doing on this team anyway; no team will want him.   They have better pitchers in Charlotte such as Leasure.

• Like 1

1) Sosa is starting to produce.If he continues to produce I wonder what they're going to do with him when Moncada comes back.  2) Benindenti  has done nothing this season. I realize he has 3 more years on his contract but I can't see how you can keep him on the team next season. They're prpbably going to trade him to another team who has a player with a bad contract.

22 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

1) Sosa is starting to produce.If he continues to produce I wonder what they're going to do with him when Moncada comes back.  2) Benindenti  has done nothing this season. I realize he has 3 more years on his contract but I can't see how you can keep him on the team next season. They're prpbably going to trade him to another team who has a player with a bad contract.

1) There was talk of moving Moncada around when Bryan Ramos was up and hitting. Now, I'd guess Sosa moves to 2b, and Mendick's the odd man out. 
2) Either that, or they pair Benintendi up with a lower level arm somebody covets, eat some money, an get a bullpen arm in return. 

• Quin locked and unlocked this topic
49 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

Sosa would be a way better 2B than 3rd.