And that's a 3-2 White Sox over Fish Winner!

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Wow!!!

You can put it on the board, yeeeas! History! 

Nice start for Thorpe. 5K 2BB, lots of weak contact. He's holding his own. I think he pencils in as a solid back of the rotation 4/5 at worst, barring injury of course. Nice to see him touching 93 and with pretty good command to add to his changeup.

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

You can put it on the board, yeeeas! History! 

Nice start for Thorpe. 5K 2BB, lots of weak contact. He's holding his own. I think he pencils in as a solid back of the rotation 4/5 at worst, barring injury of course. Nice to see him touching 93 and with pretty good command to add to his changeup.

He is a gamer. I think he settles nicely as a #3. Its crazy to think but...

Crochet / Schultz / Fedde / Thorpe / Iriarte or Eder is actually a pretty solid rotation for next two years if they didnt trade Crochet or Fedde

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

He is a gamer. I think he settles nicely as a #3. Its crazy to think but...

Crochet / Schultz / Fedde / Thorpe / Iriarte or Eder is actually a pretty solid rotation for next two years if they didnt trade Crochet or Fedde

Iriarte or Eder aren't even the top guys. You left out Cannon, Mason Adams and Ky Bush.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EloyJenkins said:

Somebody named greg has been saying similar things. Time to adjust the tank/rebuild just a bit. Tinker time baby.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Falstaff said:

Thorpe has been solid since the AZ game. If he can keep his walk total down his quality starts will keep increasing.  Teams are batting just .168 against him, 

I am a huge fan, hopefully he keeps it up and i might have to buy a jersey