Sox at Fish 7-6 3:10CDT, Crochet on the bump

• Quin pinned this topic

I don't think this even deserves its own thread, but Nick Senzel DFAed by the Nats. Man, that 2016 draft was awful. People complain about grabbing Zack Collins at 10. The Dodgers look like the only team that did well that 1st round by grabbing up Will Smith. Mickey Moniak, Senzel, Ian Anderson, Puk, Riley Pint. Cal Quantril has the 2nd highest WAR chosen in that 1st round. 

• Like 1

What does Beni have to do to get benched? Does this bread dead club think he's going to get hot and get flipped? Come the hell on. Just eat the money and get someone in there that might contribute in the future.

59 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

What does Beni have to do to get benched? Does this bread dead club think he's going to get hot and get flipped? Come the hell on. Just eat the money and get someone in there that might contribute in the future.

Pillars don’t get benched

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Schriffen talking about Benintendi turning 30 in Miami like he's a 21 year old college student on spring break and not a professional baseball player

I can't tell if John is really partying in Miami or if he's just that big of a square he thinks he needs to mention how Miami is a party town constantly.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

I can't tell if John is really partying in Miami or if he's just that big of a square he thinks he needs to mention how Miami is a party town constantly.

Odds are overwhelming that it's the latter

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Odds are overwhelming that it's the latter

I'm at the age that I look at that party town and think....if I am going to a Sox game in Florida, I will take my talents to Tampa.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Renounce his contact. 

• Paper Bag 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

I'm at the age that I look at that party town and think....if I am going to a Sox game in Florida, I will take my talents to Tampa.

I'll go to Siesta key with a frisbee, a joint and a cooler full of modello. If I'm feeling super frisky maybe I'll take a gram of shrooms and do some summersaults in the water.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:

The good lord would have to come down and bench Beni, and that is not happening.

• Paper Bag 1