Yanks interested in Crochet

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I mean I would rather lead with Dominguez anyway.

Dominguez is a couple years younger.  I bet they would be willing to trade Jones before Dominguez.  I would also rather have Dominguez, but I don’t see the Yankees moving him.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

22 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Dominguez is a couple years younger.  I bet they would be willing to trade Jones before Dominguez.  I would also rather have Dominguez, but I don’t see the Yankees moving him.

Well then guess they don’t really want Crochet. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

Well then guess they don’t really want Crochet. 

Eh, I remember people saying this about the Orioles and Cease.  Then, the Orioles got Burnes at a much cheaper price than what people expected from them for Cease and Cease was dealt for a #85 MLB prospect.  I hope the return is high for Crochet but teams just don’t seem to give up their top prospects very much any more.

I will be honest, it's probably a good thing the Yankees didn't want to trade Jones earlier because he has had a bad year, as has guys like Arias and their other top hitters.  Been a bad year in their system. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Eh, I remember people saying this about the Orioles and Cease.  Then, the Orioles got Burnes at a much cheaper price than what people expected from them for Cease and Cease was dealt for a #85 MLB prospect.  I hope the return is high for Crochet but teams just don’t seem to give up their top prospects very much any more.

Wood Abrams Gore Hassell and another pitcher on the periphery of Top 100 say hello.

1 hour ago, Tnetennba said:

Don't want to part with top guys? Kick rocks then.

No team wants to. And few will. Sox evaluators really need to know these farms of possible purchasers.